View my listings
Born and raised in Ocean City, Chris grew up in a family with a deep tradition in
Ocean City real estate. He graduated from Ocean City High School and followed
in the footsteps of his family's three previous generations by serving on the Ocean
City Beach Patrol for six summers. Chris went on to graduate from Lafayette
College with a degree in Economics and Business. While in college, Chris
obtained a New Jersey Real Estate License; upon graduation from college, he
gained immediate Ocean City mortgage brokerage experience. He then began his
seven year career at Thomson Reuters, the world's leading financial market data
and research firm, in New York City where he worked with financial services
clients including investment banks, wealth managers, and hedge funds. While with
Thomson Reuters, Chris relocated to Newport Beach, California where he covered
foreign exchange and fixed income trading desks at the world's largest banks.
Given his keen desire to return to his hometown, Chris made the move back to Ocean City where he resides with his wife, Andrea. With a deep knowledge of and background in both real estate and the financial markets, Chris joined Ocean City's longest family owned and operated real estate firm, Monihan Realty. Chris looks forward to assisting you with all of your real estate needs.
Displaying 7 sale listings.
Please click on the address for more information:
- $289,500.00 - 9 Williams Way, Single Family, Upper Township
- $348,500.00 - 341 W. 17th Street, 1st Floor, Ocean City PRICE REDUCED!!
- $679,000.00 - 811 Pennlyn Place, 2nd Floor, Ocean City PRICE REDUCED!!
- $879,000.00 - 4160 Asbury Avenue, 1st Floor, Ocean City
- $939,000.00 - 4162 Asbury Avenue, 2nd Fl., Ocean City ***UNDER CONTRACT***
- $1,299,500.00 - 834 Pennlyn Place, Single Family, Ocean City
- $2,295,000.00 - 6 E. Newcastle Rd., Single Family, Ocean City